Located in the Innovation & Design Building in Boston’s Seaport, Elkus Manfredi is seeking a Senior Marketing Writer to create compelling stories and a consistent narrative that helps define the Elkus Manfredi brand, with a focus on thought leadership. The Senior Marketing Writer will be tasked with working in a variety of mediums that include: developing website content, social media, awards submissions, media relations pitch materials and general collateral pieces.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Writer will possess superior writing capabilities and the ability to structure complex information and content into effective storytelling. This position requires excellent communication skills, collaboration, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, creativity, strategic thinking, strong digital skills, and the passion to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Write clear, concise, and compelling content and articulate complicated, technical strategies and insights.
- Ensure content is consistent with the Elkus Manfredi brand in terms of tone, manner and messaging.
- Experience delivering compelling content over multiple / various channels, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Lead the social media strategy development and execution to support the overall marketing objectives
- Manage website strategy, updates and maintenance.
- Write compelling and strategic design awards submissions.
- Work as part of a team, in collaboration with the marketing and graphics groups as well as extensive coordination for media relations.
- Manage and complete multiple assignments in short time frames.
Education and Experience
- Degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience writing strategic marketing content
- 3 + years prior experience managing social media channels and working in WordPress
- Prior experience working in the architecture/design field is a plus
- Prior experience with media relations is a plus
About Elkus Manfredi Architects
Elkus Manfredi Architects is a full-service design firm providing architecture, master planning, urban design, interior architecture, workplace consulting and experiential graphics. Our portfolio of completed work includes highly acclaimed and award-winning projects for clients around the country. The rich diversity of our projects energizes all our work. We work collaboratively, building teams that follow the project from inception through construction administration. We have challenging career opportunities for talented architects and interior designers. We were recently recognized by the Boston Business Journal as The Largest Architectural Firm in Massachusetts and have been ranked #32 on Architectural-Record’s Top 300 Architecture Firms.
Elkus Manfredi Architects is an affirmative action – equal opportunity employer. Candidates interested in being considered for this position should submit a cover letter, resume, writing samples, and references to Brittany Unis.