Elkus Manfredi Architects is focused on creating dynamic, connected, sustainable environments that foster a sense of community, from the smallest workplace to urban neighborhoods around the world. We are seeking talented architects and designers with unbridled curiosity, who tirelessly ask questions, are always learning, and are passionately engaged.
We are seeking an accomplished Senior Interior Designer responsible for developing a comprehensive interior design image and visioning in collaboration with clients, principal, project managers, and interior designers. Experience leading the design process in corporate, retail, multi-family residential and/or hospitality design is desired.
Essential requirements include:
- Conceive and shepherd world-class design
- Build rapport and foster relationships with clients
- Strong leadership skills and ability to nurture design talent
- Document complex programming information
- Direct high quality space planning
- Set furniture strategy
- Develop formal presentations
- Experience in conducting a Change Management process is a plus
- Work with specialty consultants such as lighting, branding, and audio visual
- Skills in REVIT, Adobe Suite and AutoCAD desired
- Architecture or Interior Design degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience
Elkus Manfredi Architects is a full-service design firm providing architecture, master planning, urban design, interior architecture, historic preservation, space planning, programming, and experiential graphic design. Our diverse portfolio of work includes award-winning planning and design for environments of work, living, learning, play, and innovation. We are especially known for our national and international work in mixed-use place-making that fosters community and creative innovation, as well as strategic workplace solutions. The rich diversity of our projects energizes all our work. We work collaboratively with our clients and colleagues, building teams who follow the project from inception through construction administration.
Elkus Manfredi Architects is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.
Elkus Manfredi offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and is committed to a work/life balance. If you are interested in a career with Elkus Manfredi, please send a cover letter, resume, and work examples to