Elkus Manfredi Architects is focused on creating dynamic, connected, sustainable environments that foster a sense of community, from the smallest workplace to urban neighborhoods around the world. We are seeking talented architects and designers with unbridled curiosity, who tirelessly ask questions, are always learning, and are passionately engaged.
We are seeking a collaborative and experienced Interiors Project Manager who will have primary responsibility for managing the project team and outside consultants. This key, client relationship- oriented role is responsible for all phases of the project work, contracts, schedule, quality control, project cost control, and project profitability.
Essential requirements include:
- Strong design sensibility
- Ability to foster strong and enduring relationships with clients
- Experience in corporate, hospitality and multi-family residential design is desired
- Knowledge of the furniture specification process
- REVIT and AutoCAD skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to nurture design talent
- Knowledge of building codes and construction administration
- Financial acumen for proposal and fee development and fee management
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Architecture or Interior Design degree
Elkus Manfredi Architects is a full-service design firm providing architecture, master planning, urban design, interior architecture, historic preservation, space planning, programming, and experiential graphic design. Our diverse portfolio of work includes award-winning planning and design for environments of work, living, learning, play, and innovation. We are particularly known for our national and international work in mixed-use place-making that fosters community and creative innovation, as well as strategic workplace solutions. The rich diversity of our projects energizes all our work. We work collaboratively with our clients and colleagues, building teams who follow the project from inception through construction administration.
Elkus Manfredi Architects is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.
Elkus Manfredi offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits and is committed to a work/life balance. If you are interested in a career with Elkus Manfredi, please send a cover letter, resume and work examples to