Elkus Manfredi Architects is focused on creating dynamic, connected, sustainable environments that foster a sense of community, from the smallest workplace to urban neighborhoods. We are seeking talented architects and designers with unbridled curiosity, who tirelessly ask questions, are always learning, and are passionately engaged.
We are seeking an Interiors Project Architect who will build client relationships as well as being responsible for the deliverables of all phases of the project, including design documents, construction documents, and coordination of consultant work and construction administration.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-lead the production team with the Project Manager.
- Responsible for the completion of projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop strong and enduring relationships with client teams.
- Responsible for coordinating the work of engineers and other consultants.
- Lead coordination with shell/core architecture teams.
- Responsible for interfacing with contactors and manage project website presence.
- Assist project designer in designing within budget parameters.
- Oversee that all designs meet building codes.
- Effectively navigate construction administration.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise job captains, entry level employees and interns.
Required Education, Training and Experience
- Professional Degree in Interior Architecture and/or Architecture or Interior Design.
- 5+ years of project architect experience.
- Proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD and other modeling software programs.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
Additional Education, Training and Experience
- LEED Certified, WELL AP Certified, NCIDQ Certified, Certified Interior Decorators (CID), Registered Architect (RA), and/or IIDA Membership.
- Experience in corporate, hospitality, lab/office and multi-family residential design is desired.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Experience seeing projects through the full cycle.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communications ability.
- Strong design sensibility.
- Strong technical detailing.
- Knowledge of furniture coordination.
About Elkus Manfredi Architects
Elkus Manfredi Architects is focused on creating dynamic, connected, sustainable environments that foster a sense of community, from the smallest workplace to urban neighborhoods. The firm provides a synergistic combination of services — from architecture and interior architecture to master planning and urban design. With a legacy of design distinction and commitment to our clients’ success, the firm is recognized for its work with corporate, life science, higher education, hospitality, residential, and retail-entertainment clients. Located in the iconic Innovation and Design building in Boston’s Seaport District, Elkus Manfredi is committed to creating common ground that brings people and communities together.
Elkus Manfredi Architects provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. If you are interested in a career with Elkus Manfredi please email a cover letter and resume to: