Elkus Manfredi Architects is seeking a well-rounded Graphic Designer to join our immensely-talented, fun-loving, and dedicated Graphic Design team. Our ideal candidate is a proven quick-learner, a self-starter and a problem solver. Key attributes for success in this position: design skill, positive attitude, excellent time management, adept at handling multiple projects against tight deadlines, exceptional communications skills, strong conceptual thinking, ability to work independently and within diverse teams, and most of all, a flexible, adaptive work style. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenge of producing consistently outstanding work, this is the role for you.
• Partner with marketing to develop and design solutions for both marketing efforts and business development collateral
• Collaborate with architectural and interior design teams on client presentations and design packages
• Design and develop diagrams and infographics for marketing and project teams
• Strategize and develop content for in-office communications
• Maintain and update marketing collateral, as well as look for ways to refresh content
• Manage and maintain digital assets, including project imagery, stock resources, and original illustrative content
• BS/BA/Certificate in graphic design/fine arts or equivalent experience
• 3–5 years relative experience
• strong communications and presentation skills
• Well-versed in Adobe Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• solid foundation in typography, layout, grids, and general design
• Comfort with a PC platform environment
• Experience in the architectural, interior design, or engineering industry is a HUGE plus!
• Experience in marketing (proposal and qualifications packages, interview presentations)
• Experience in print production
• Photo editing skills
About Elkus Manfredi Architects:
Elkus Manfredi Architects is focused on creating dynamic, connected, sustainable environments that foster a sense of community, from the smallest workplace to urban neighborhoods around the world. The firm provides a synergistic combination of services — from architecture and interior architecture to master planning and urban design. With a legacy of design distinction and commitment to our clients’ success, the firm is recognized internationally for its work with corporate, life science, higher education, hospitality, residential, and retail-entertainment clients. Located in the iconic Innovation and Design building in Boston’s Seaport District, Elkus Manfredi is committed to creating common ground that brings people and communities together.
Elkus Manfredi Architects is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
Candidates interested in being considered should send a pdf (less than 5MB) of your resume and samples of your work and a web portfolio link if applicable to: